POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Post_Scene_Command without Post_Scene_Return : Re: Post_Scene_Command without Post_Scene_Return Server Time
1 Jun 2024 02:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post_Scene_Command without Post_Scene_Return
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 17 Sep 2001 10:38:14
Message: <3BA60AC2.877F4832@sycomore.fr>
I don't have the time to test this, but I hope someone will
finally hear you.

I think more persons would be interested if you could send
an .ini file that fails (even only sometimes) and an .ini
file that never fails.

Since the problem seems to depend on the number of end of
lines at the end of the file, I suggest you zip your example
files and put them into povray.beta-test.binaries.

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
 Mes propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas mes employeurs